Seaweed – A Superhero When it comes to Cellulite26/12/2013
by Kira Walton
This is a blog post especially for the ladies out there who are continually battling with the problem of cellulite…you know…that horrible unsightly stuff that tends to love that space on our thighs and buttocks? Well we are here to help minimise your cellulite issues!
What is cellulite?
Cellulite results from enlarged packets of body-fat which is deposited underneath the skin, pushing it up against the connective tissue, which in turn pushes up against the top layers of skin creating that visibly dimpled look on the surface. Women are more prone to cellulite than men, which is all down to differences in skin composition.
What fixes cellulite?
You can do a few things to reduce the demon that resides under our skin. These include:
– Losing weight
– Resistance training
– Doing cardio
– Eating healthily
– Staying hydrated
Obviously prevention is always better than cure, but there are ways you can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
Seaweed and cellulite
Seaweed has been linked to cellulite reduction for many years. There are several studies which suggest that the nutritional value and composition of seaweed (in particular its large amounts of iodine and other minerals) helps to improve skin texture, the transport of nutrients between the cells, as well as regulate hormones related to energy production and fat metabolism.
VOYA’s Attack on Cellulite: anti-cellulite products that work
Here at VOYA, we hate cellulite as much as the next woman. That is why we have put much time and energy into developing something that actually does what it promises to do. We have people and award-winning spas all over the world shouting about our products…just like this lovely lady from the Private Spa Shop…
The products she featured in the video are:
1. Exfoliating Body Brush & Organic Cotton Pouch – which leaves your skin feeling truly exfoliated, invigorated and revitalised
2. Time to Shine Body Buff – which is a great exfoliator and works wonders in helping to get rid of dead skin
3. Squeaky Clean – which is superb when it comes to really softening the skin and making it feel clean, fresh and revived
4. Softly Does It – which is magic in the way it moisturises, prevents the signs of ageing and cellulite, as well as improves skin tone and elasticity.
5. Cellulite Massager & Organic Cotton Pouch – which is your magic weapon when it comes to breaking down fatty deposits thereby leaving your skin smooth and firm.
If you suffer from cellulite, be sure to give our great anti-cellulite products a go!